2. Identity and Contact Information of the Controller The Controller is SIA “Svenata”, Reg.nr 40003454456. The address of the Controller is St. Alejas 24, Grobina, Grobina, LV-3430, home page - www.grobinasvetklinika.lv/en, e-mail - email@example.com, phone +37163491918
3. Purposes of Personal Data Processing and Legal Basis of Processing If the User submits personal data to the Controller, we will store and use this information for the purpose of enter into a relevant service agreement, including customer identification; contract preparation and conclusion; service provision (fulfillment of contract obligations); customer service; handling and handling of customer loyalty; payment and billing administration; website maintenance and performance improvement; business planning and analytics; Similarly, we will process these data for the purpose of providing information to public authorities and investigators in the cases and to the extent required by external laws and regulations. The legal basis for data processing is the conclusion and performance of the contract, the enforcement of laws and regulations, in accordance with the Customer's data subject consent, our legitimate (legitimate) interests (eg verifying the Customer's identity before entering into the contract; efficiency of delivery, etc.
4. Personal data categories Personal data categories - name, surname, personal identification number, e-mail or postal address, IP address, telephone number, message or message content, etc.
5. Categories of recipients of personal data to those Controlling Officers who need them to perform their direct duties in order to perform or enter into a relevant service contract .When obtaining and using personal data, we partially use the services of external service providers who, in accordance with the contract, strictly follow our instructions and
6. Data Subject Categories Data Subject Categories - the present, past and potential customers of the Controller, as well as other persons expressing a desire to contact the Controller.
7. Transfer of Data Outside Latvia The received data is not planned outside Latvia, European Union or European Economic Area, nor will it be transferred to any international organization. However, given that the Site is affiliated with Google and Facebook, the Controller cannot guarantee that these companies will not transfer data outside the European Union or the European Economic Area.
8. Duration of Data Retention We process and store the User Personal Data for as long as there is a legal obligation for either party to retain the data. After these circumstances cease, and unless otherwise specified in our data protection guidelines, we delete personal data at the latest three months after the original reason for retaining the data has ceased to exist unless we are legally obliged to continue to store such data. (for example, but not limited to accounting or litigation purposes).
9. Data subject's access to personal data The data subject shall have the right to obtain access to the personal data of the data subject within one month of the request being made. The User may submit a request for the exercise of his / her rights in person, in writing to the legal address of the Controller (presenting his / her identity document), by post, or by e-mail with a secure electronic signature; Upon receipt of the User's request for the exercise of its rights, the Manager shall verify the User's identity, evaluate the request and execute it in accordance with regulatory enactments. The User shall have the right to receive statutory information regarding the processing of his or her data, the right to request access to his or her personal data, and to request the Controller to add, correct or delete it, to restrict processing or to object to the processing (conclusion or performance of contracts). The data subject shall not be entitled to receive information if its disclosure is prohibited by national law, national defense, public security, criminal law, or for the purpose of ensuring public finance interests in tax matters or the supervision and macroeconomic analysis of financial market participants.
12. Right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority The data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (the Data State Inspectorate). Documents are accepted at the Data State Inspectorate by mail, electronic mail (documents signed with a secure electronic signature), and they can be left at 11/13 Blaumaņa Street, Riga, on the 1st floor mailbox. The Data State Inspectorate accepts e-mails received at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.